CURE AND SEAL IS A FAST DRYING ACRYLIC RESIN USED ON FRESHLY POURED CONCRETE.
CURE AND SEAL FORMS A THIN MEMBRANE TO HOLD MOISTURE IN AND HELP SLOW THE CURING PROCESS.
• Controls moisture loss: Rapid loss of moisture in
the surface of freshly laid concrete prevents proper
curing and leads to weak flaking surface. Cure and
Seal seals and prevents rapid moisture loss thus
producing stronger, harder concrete.
• Reduces dusting: The Cure and Seal film binds to
the dry surface of the concrete and reduces
• Helps prevent staining: The sealed surface
water based stains from penetrating the surface and
reduces clean up problems.
• Easy application: Spray Cure and Seal on the
surface and let it dry. The product can also be
applied with a roller or lambs wool applicator.
• Prevents checkering: By controlling the moisture
loss, rapid cure is prevented. Rapid cure leads to
surface stress and this leads to spider web cracking.
Cure and Seal protects against these problems.
• Available in 1 gallon and 5 gallon.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.