E4E-100-FASTCURE is a 100% solid, two-component epoxy coating, designed for fast cure priming and also decorative flake applications with a recoat time ranging between 1-3 hours. It yields a seamless glossy finish, and a high covering power. It can be used to restore deteriorated floors or protect new floors. E4E-100-FASTCURE provides excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals. E4E-100-FASTCURE meets all kinds of requirements such as durability, performance as well as aesthetics. This seamless coating offers an unlimited choice of color, and a smooth or non-slip finish can be achieved using very fine to very aggressive aggregates. This system has been approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
- Aircraft hangers
- Assembly areas
- Clean rooms
- Areas of light manufacturing
- Mechanical rooms
- Contains no solvent, allowing for interior applications without harmful odors
- Impermeable and seamless
- Fast return to service
- Can be recoated within a time frame of 1 to 3 hours depending on ambient temperature
- Very good chemical resistance
- Dense surface resistant to bacteria and moisture and easy to clean
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing for application on a wide variety of substrates
- May apply several layers on itself with excellent adhesion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.